To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



July 09, 2011

A return to equilibrium


I never imagined when I set this table up, that it would become one of our favorite places to be. It is just so relaxing to be out there, thank goodness because renovating is certainly not relaxing! My yard is a bit wild at the moment as I am in search of a good push lawn mower. I had the chance to test out a neighbours older push mower and I was sold. It was lightweight, cut the grass & mulched at the same time, was quiet-thus allowing me to daydream, and went everywhere on my sloping, bumpy lot. Wishing you all beautiful weather & peaceful moments.

5 comments:

Anita said...

I can see why you'd want to use that spot so often...so very peaceful looking. Have a good rest of the weekend!

Karen Sue said...

This is where I'D want to sit, too. There's a lot more sitting at our deck table then there is eating. It is just a relaxing place to be.. very nice

Lori ann said...

balance is always good to come back to. lovely spot genevieve.

Genevieve said...

Thank you all so much.

ecoMILF said...

The sunshine is so simply invigorating and lifts any bad mood. Looks like a great spot. xo m.