To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



July 30, 2011

Peaceful, wild & buzzing with life...


Sunshine & hot weather have arrived. It is so good to feel the heat again & watch the garden burst. Mind you all the rain we had made everything so lush & green. I won't even pretend that I can stay on top of the gardening. There are a lot of gardens and a lot of weeds but sometimes life is just meant to be enjoyed. Wishing you all a wonderful summer.

4 comments:

Trish said...

I love it when the garden is buzzing with life.
Thanks for the link to woman with wings, you were right I do love her blog.
Much love and peace to you.

Anita said...

Looks so lovely! Glad that the warmer weather has made it your way.

Tara said...

Glad the sun has peeked out from behind the clouds for you, spreading its warmth to your garden.

Genevieve said...

Thank you Trish, Anita & Tara, your kind words make my day!