To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



March 02, 2011

Yarn Along


I'm joining Ginny from Small Things for another wonderful yarn along. I just started knitting an Offset Wraplan by Sara Morris. I'm knitting the 0-3 months size & I will only be adding 1 or 2 buttons at the top instead of all the way down. The yarn I used can be found here and is a worsted weight MCN blend. I am still working through the unfinished projects in my knitting baskets and it feels so good to finally complete some of them. The book I am reading this week is a book I have read before called Hens Dancing by Raffaella Barker. I really enjoy it & I know I will read it again in the future.

10 comments:

Pumpkin Pie Baby said...

Your yarn is insanely gorgeous! I saw the Coal colorway you listed on Etsy recently and it's just so lovely.

Gen said...

Thank you so much Pumpkin Pie Baby.

Mary G said...

That is a very cool pattern ... will you have the bottom just open then or make it a pullover?

I just was asked to be a godmother to a little boy and may just need to make a few of these!

Gen said...

Mary G,
I was just going to leave the sweater bottom open, I think it will be okay like that. It's so wonderful you have been asked to be a godmother.

Swanski said...

Love love love the color of the yarn!

Lise said...

Thanks for your comment on my yarn-along post! Your sweater looks lovely. Someday...if I ever learn to knit...

erin @ Wild Whispers said...

That yarn. OMW. I am in love! Beautiful!

Ginny said...

I love that yarn too-I have to confess I regularly check your shop to see your latest creations!

Nadja said...

Wow, that is really beautiful yarn...I think I need to check your shop!

Gen said...

Thank you all so much, your kind words mean the world to me.