To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



February 09, 2011

Yarn Along


 This week I have been reading A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg. I don't know why I waited so long to buy this book. It has been great so far and the recipes look wonderful. I am knitting a toque for myself using a fantastic pattern called The Big Easy by Vivian Aubrey. The yarn I am using can be found here in a different colourway. I finished reading Tess of the D'Urbervilles last week and I really enjoyed it. Special thanks to Ginny for hosting such a wonderful yarn along!

10 comments:

Open Roads Mama said...

wow, beautiful yarn! can't wait to see the hat when done! :)

Erin said...

I want to live in that yummy yarn. Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Love the hat and the colorway!

Meredith said...

love the yarn, it will be a great toque! Super book too, I really liked it :)

Gen said...

Thank you so much. The yarn is so soft & cozy!

Elizabeth said...

Love the yarn! Your hat will be georgous when it is done. That book has been on my list to read forever, I guess I better get on with it.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Blessings, Elizabeth

Tara said...

I haven't yet read that book. It has to go on my list. The yarn is beautiful.

Drucilla Pettibone said...

i loved that book too... what a feel-good read! and your yarn knits up just beautifully!! can't wait to see the finished toque!

Cat (darklingwoods) said...

On my to read list also :) and the yarn is beautiful!

Gen said...

Thank you Tara, Drucilla & Cat. Your kind words mean so much to me.