To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



January 28, 2011

a year of finishing projects

Unlike previous years, this year I am going to finish knitting projects before moving on to new ones. In previous years I actually had to purchase extra knitting baskets to hold unfinished projects...yes a very bad habit indeed. On a lighter note, I just finished the sweater above except for the buttons. The pattern is here and the 3 month size takes less than 200 yards of worsted weight yarn. I am off to peruse Ravelry to find a new project. Happy knitting & crocheting.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful sweater.

Gen said...

Thank you Tara, it was a lovely project to knit.

Lori ann said...

it's really so sweet, i wish i had a baby to knit for.
i've made the same resolve, finishing is good!

Ginny said...

This is gorgeous!!!!

Gen said...

Lori ann,
Thank you & I'm so glad I'm not alone in trying to finish projects.

Gen said...

Ginny,
Thank you so much!