To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



December 31, 2010

And so it ends...



This year came with many changes & some large hills to climb. Through this, I discovered what truly is important. I am now on a path to live the life I have always dreamed of. In this new year I would like to simplify even more and take time to really appreciate & enjoy moments. I love this quote by Lao Tzu ~
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.

I wish you all a wonderful new year & thank you so much for all your love & support this past year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hear hear Gen X

vickster said...

thats so beautiful Gen. Wishing you a wonderful year filled with love and happiness and of course - health.

Lori ann said...

so lovely. i love that quote too. thank you for the wishes and i hope the same for you.

gardenmama said...

what a beautiful post, thank you for sharing such heartfelt thoughts. warmest wishes to you in this new year may it be full with love! xo

Genevieve said...

Your words mean so much to me, thank you with all my heart.

City Sister said...

I just found your yarn shop...Oh how I love the colors...I am really looking forward to making some socks this year. I hope the next year is good for you.