To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



November 10, 2010

Yarn Along



I awoke to snow this morning and my daughter was ever so grateful that I had whipped up this little sweater yesterday for Charlie. I will post the mods on ravelry once I decipher my chicken scratch. As for reading I am always reading 2 books at a time and along with finishing Jane Eyre I once again picked up Natures Children by Juliette de Bairacli Levy. Many thanks to Ginny for hosting this Yarn Along weekly.

11 comments:

Elisa said...

Love that doll & the sweater. Did you make the doll?

Genevieve said...

Thank you Elise but I cannot take credit for the doll. She was made by Berri at Moonchild Studio.

Ruby said...

Lucky Charlie! And how does one just 'whip' up a sweater?! You clever chicken you

Elizabeth said...

Oh the doll sweater is just lovley. I will keep my eye out for your comments on Ravelry. I hope to knit up a new wardrobe for my little ones doll Rosie.

Blessings, Elizabeth

Kristi said...

I love your doll and the sweater! How sweet! I too re-read Jane E. often.

appledapple said...

Love the doll and the sweater is perfect! You really knit it up in one day? I'm so slow, that would be a month or longer project! Wow!

Ginny said...

I remember loving Nature's Children-read it when Seth was a baby. I love your doll sweater. It's gorgeous! I need to knit something similar for our Jesse Tree-I will watch for your notes on Ravelry!

Meredith said...

Such a cute sweater, love it.

Meredith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Charlie looks very happy in his new sweater. I'm thinkning it's almost time for me to read Jane Eyre again.

Fruitful Harvest said...

Beautiful!