To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



September 23, 2010

knitting and well...reading




A bit of knitting proved to be the right amount of distraction from packing & moving. On a side note it seems like an eternity since I last read a book for myself. It's funny that reading has always been my vice, escape, addiction... and yet I so easily abandoned it when time became sparse. Lately there has been so much going on that I knew I needed an escape however short it would be. Last week I read through the Twilight series and now I'm making my way through Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrel. I am compiling my future reads and would love some recommendations. I'm planning to read Pride & Prejudice next.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Gorgeous mittens!

Genevieve said...

Thank you, the bright colours make me smile everytime I wear them.