To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.

- Soren Kierkegaard



May 28, 2009

30

Oh, I new you were just around the corner, hiding, peeking, waiting for me. I'm 30 today. I thought I would reflect back on my life, instead I find I am just enjoying the moment. I'll leave you with 5 things about me you may not know.

1. I am an early morning person, I love the stillness.
2. Tea is my addiction. Steeped to perfection, black tea with milk & honey.
3. I love to garden, morning & night.
4. My daughter didn't have a name for almost 3 weeks after she was born.
5. I have never travelled outside Canada & USA. I would love to one day.

2 comments:

Maria Rose said...

My Mom and I were talking about 30 (I'm only 28, but it's coming) and she told me that she felt she was just getting interesting when she turned 30.

Gen said...

Funny, I feel the same way.